- Create a safe space where new mothers (pregnant women too) can share about their personal experiences.
- A place where to transform vulnerability in strength and chaos in harmony.
- Enhance Self Knowledge and emotional & somatic awarenes.
- Learn practical resources to cope with stress, anxiety and other challenges.
- Be social and creative
- Humanistic Integrative approach: mind, emotions and body.
- Cognitive Behavoural techniques
Dates : 30th August; 6th September & 13th of September
Time: from 12,00 to 13,45 hrs. ( There will be a break where tea and snacks will be provided).
Address: Struenseegade 13A,1st floor 2200 KBH N
1) Have a phone call with me . It will be a 10 minutes talk in which I look forward hearing about you, where you come from, your interests, your current life, and if you have ever done therapy before.
*This action is required to make sure this group can be beneficial for you and the group can benefit from your participation. will be glad to answer in this meeting any questions you have too.
It is important to do the payment when you reserve a spot. Once the payment is done the spot will be reserved for you automatically. The payment can be done by mobile pay ( 73883) .
* The reason why payment is required in advance is for the members of the group to commit to this project ; this bring safety and confidence to the group. If you can not attend to one workshop is totally fine, I firmly believe you can benefit from this experience).
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +45 7172 3014 Based in Copenhagen ( Denmark)